Senior Project Manager: Commercial/Healthcare Construction
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
My client, with a strong presence in the Virginia Beach market, is growing in the Healthcare & Municipal sectors of the market. They have an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager. This company has enjoyed tremendous success for decades and focuses on relationship-based business approach.
The ideal candidate will have small to large hospital, medical office & other diverse construction experience, to include NEW Ground Up, Additions and Occupied Renovations. Must have Superior Customer Service and Planning skills. This company offers a generous and competitive compensation package that includes health benefits.
- High School diploma is required, 4-year degree is a plus
- ICRA / ASHE Healthcare Certification is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager Commercial Construction
- Tech Savvy-strong computer skills and ability to create, maintain and direct the project schedule & budget
- Experience managing the permit and inspection process
- Ability to manage project $200K-$20M
- Team player attitude, knows how to work with small teams to “get it done”
- Ability to communicate effectively with owners, subcontractors, architects & engineers
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Interviewing is taking place immediately. Please submit your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.