READY TO APPLY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW.
This position reports to the Vice President of Construction. The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as a Project Manager for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. Your position will require you to manage a large flow of multiple projects at times, including jobsite visit travel, depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Project Management KPIs
- Project Process Management
- Project Assignment
- Client/Sub Relationships
- Taking primary responsibility for project relationships, profitability, and cost controls for assigned projects including Production, Scheduling, Procurement, Monitoring, & Enhancement for construction projects assigned. Bring projects assigned to you in on time and on budget, and enhance relationships. Lead interface to include relationships with clients, subs, and co-workers on all assigned construction project activities.
- Review all intended scopes and costing with ownership and the FCI team for any project prior to release/commencement and take primary responsibility for project related cost controls and ensure projects are started correctly via operations and field protocol.
- Manage, schedule, and forecasting all subcontractors and FCI manpower for your particular projects in conjunction with your Superintendent on each job. Overseeing the scheduling of assigned projects and frequenting job sites under your management for quality, efficiency and safety control. Collaborate daily with your superintendent on the status of your project.
- Oversee / check all monthly written billing projections, keeping approved vendor & owner change orders current with monthly billings, provide project status reports & project profit projections in conjunction with ownership and accounting.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
- Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
- Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships
- As a high level salaried position, the aforementioned duties are not intended to be an all-inclusive list, however represent the requisite leadership, drive, experience and skills required via any working hours as are necessary to meet Company objectives and goals for this position.
- Long Term Career Goals: Strive to establish strategic career goals with EMPLOYER that lead to long-term Key man positioning. Target Goal = Senior Project Manager (tenure and experience TBD)
- Experience in EOS Worldwide is preferred
- 5 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment
- Strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, the ability to maintain solid relationships
- Exhibit attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills.
- Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.