endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Program Manager
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring that specified strategic projects and initiatives are executed according to plan including development of and adherence to project timelines and budgets, status reports to key stakeholders, etc. The scope of these programs may be local, regional, or global in nature and will require that issues be addressed in a prompt and professional manner. The Senior Program Manager will report to the Head of Sales and Business Development.
- Lead cross functional teams in product and process development activities starting at program launch through product launch.
- Ensure cross functional team member responsibilities are clearly identified and establish project measure of performance based on business case and other predetermined criteria at start of the project.
- Ensure flawless launch(es) through facilitation of the cross functional team to meet quality, performance, and delivery expectations. 0/0/0/100 launch metrics.
- Clear understanding of customer / OEM statement of requirements and develop a plan to properly execute them with cross functional team.
- Track and maintain a clear walk of engineering changes from program award to launch.
- Track and manage the program budget to ensure all financial metrics are met, lead all cost reduction and margin improvement activity where required to meet targets.
- Clear understanding and interpretation of financial data and program profitability.
- Facilitate completion of appropriate requirements for prototype and production program deliverables and align with Customer / OEM milestones.
- Facilitate all cross functional team meetings including documentation of action items and follow up thru completion.
- Review and update the business case / project agreement as the program scope changes.
- Ensure the right technical and commercial interface occurs with customers, suppliers, and functional stakeholders.
- Ensure that the project team is fully aligned to the needs of the customer.
- Communicate project status to relevant key stakeholders to meet program milestones and targets.
- Manage program and customer open issues list. Facilitate and manage the completion of action items.
- Other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree.
- Proven ability to drive objective accountability and ownership within cross-functional teams.
- Must have launched a minimum of 2-3 major launches with OEMs from Concept to Launch phase full cycle.
- Prefer working knowledge and proven experience in APQP and PPAP.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Proven experience and interaction with suppliers, customers (internal and external) and Senior Management.
- Proven experience with managing global or cross-cultural projects/programs.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite including MS Project.
- Knowledge and understanding of design for manufacturability including best practices.
- Experience with management of greenfield/brownfield development projects required.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.