Senior Product Manager
Lawrence, MA - $125-160K + 20% bonus
Our manufacturing client is actively searching for a Senior Product Manager in the Lawrence, MA area. This is a highly matrixed organization with a high volume of internal movement and opportunities for anyone with the drive and determination to continue to grow and move within the organization.Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out price and mix targets within product scope to achieve expected profitability.
- Responsible for global NPD launch plans, including coordination of internal and external resources.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leaders during NPD launches to contribute input into marketing budget required to launch the NPDs.
- Establish a Product Line business plan for the region and promote the execution of strategy.
- Develop and improve go to market strategy, ensuring sufficient and effective sales resource and channel partner strategy/management.
- Work with the sales and technology teams, on process and metric improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Expertise in deep product line domain.
- Proven success in developing and implementing business plans.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an emphasis on building strong team relationships.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Vacation
To apply, please submit your resume or Contact Rob to discuss.
Thanks and have a great day.