What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Senior New Product Development / Design to Value (NPD/DTV) Engineer to be responsible for New Product Development (NPD) of refrigerated products, as well as Design to Value (DTV) cost reduction efforts on the existing product lines.
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Develop a portfolio of specialty refrigerated merchandisers.
- Leads the engineering effort related to NPD and cross functional teams related to DTV.
- Manage the NPD project from concept to completion, including scheduling, deliverables, and delegation of tasks.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define the product market specification for new refrigerators.
- Brainstorm new and innovative solutions to achieve the product market specification.
- Oversee the development of CAD solid models and engineering simulation of proposed concepts.
- Collaborate with Product Management to validate the solution with the customer.
- Develop a test plan and work with the Engineering Lab to validate the solution.
- Conduct field tests to validate the solution.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineering on the fabrication plan for new products.
- Brainstorm cost saving projects on the existing products.
- Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing and Manufacturing Engineering to implement cost saving projects.
What are the basic qualifications?
Click here to apply online
- B.S. in Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in design of industrial products