This Senior Product Engineer position for Airside and Packaged products is required to supervise and lead a team of Engineer in sustaining Engineering, new product design and development activities such as review and design of HVAC equipment, in meeting the application standards, customer/market requirements, and sound engineering principle, including Engineered to order ETO based products. He or she is responsible in ensuring Product Engineers under his/her care understand all the requirements and execute the product engineering duty and work in proper and timely manner.
- Supervise, provide proper guidance and lead a team of Engineers.
- Oversee continuous improvement of existing products, sustaining engineering, design and development activities.
- Responsible to review factory order in complying with applicable standards, customer requirements and sound engineering principles.
- To communicate with other division such as Electrical & Control and other departments to ensure smooth flow of fabrication work.
- To assist in resolving production technical issue encountered on products.
- Promote product quality, safety and performance.
- To lead on product certification and compliance process and activities, for AHRI and ETL certifications
- Responsible for the preparation of document required for the projects including Drawings, Purchased Part Specifications, Procedures, Bills of Material, Catalogues, Installation Manuals and other documents required for the design, and manufacture of the products
- Responsible for providing technical support to Sales/Marketing, Warranty Service, Quality Control & Production Departments, Associate Companies and Customer as needed, on engineering related matters and product quality feedback.
- Responsible for providing proposal for customer various requirement, do unit selection and give price add for special requirement, able to do technical parameter compliance.
- Assist Purchasing Department in sourcing components & raw materials, providing specifications and evaluating quality of vendors.
Click here to apply online
- Any other duties assigned by the Product Manager or as detailed in the Quality Documents.