We are looking for Product Engineer III who will provide product design/development and engineering support to specific product projects through design (creating 3D modeling and 2D drawing) and technical support in accordance with customer and agency requirements.
Click here to apply online
- Develop technical design (component specification and selection), development (prototyping and testing), and certification (agency and regulatory requirements) of refrigeration and fluid systems equipment.
- Support sustaining product design by developing innovative changes and/or improvements including development and execution of reliability test plans.
- Generate models and detailed drawings using SolidWorks.
- Develop prototype parts.
- Develop, perform and coordinate product testing.
- Participate with investigations and resolve field problems related to specific products.
- Evaluate and create production deviations, engineering models and drawings, Engineering Change Notices (ECN), and Bills of Materials.
- Follow and maintain method and procedures for transfer of design packages including part and assembly drawings, BOMs, and other documentation required.
- Review and monitor part revision and history using Workgroup PDM.
- Develop new machine configurations to meet specific customer needs and expand product lines.
- Communicate with vendors on requirements and materials needed for project completion.
- Provide technical support for product line to manufacturing departments.
- Participate in cross-functional teams in new product commercialization.
- Participate in project reviews and meetings.