This role will be responsible for design, development, and implementation of HVAC products that meet or exceed best-in-class performance and reliability targets across multiple platforms and product families, as well as manufacturing support for existing products.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement
- Provide measurable contribution to several NPD projects and sustaining initiatives as well as manage projects throughout the complete product development cycle
- Support manufacturing, sales & marketing, quality and supply chain functions
- Interface with vendors, customers and field personnel
- Design, optimize and qualify HVAC systems employing advanced analytical methods and experimental techniques
- Ensure design quality, supporting your calculations and design proposals
- Manage product qualification and agency compliance test programs
- Conduct analytical studies employing state-of-the-art simulation tools
- Generate technical specifications, summary reports and standard work instructions
- Conduct presentations for engineering and business personnel
Click here to apply online