endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Process Engineer – Extrusion Blow Mold
Global Leading Food & Pharma packaging manufacturer seeking a regional process engineer for a role due to growth. This extrusion blow mold expert over Midwest plants, mostly Columbus.
• Providing all process related technical leadership within a manufacturing facility to ensure products meet all requirements of reliability, quality and performance integrity in accordance with company, industry and customer specifications.
• Engineer will interface with other parts of the organization which include, QA, customer relations, new product development, process control and monitoring.
• Perform and establish the tool and equipment qualification approval at the vendor location
• Provide unattended extrusion blow mold and system start up as required in the operations
• Transfer of all pertinent extrusion qualification information to support system start up
• Establish and maintain data resource information relative to packaging, machinery, and processes.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred and /or other relevant experience or certifications in Engineering or related field (Plastics focus a plus)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an extrusion blow molding process development role and/or extrusion blow molding field troubleshooting role.
- Extrusion blow molding machine functionality and troubleshooting
- Hands on ability to operate (primarily) Bekum HDPE machine platforms
- Travel 75%-90%
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.