We are seeking a self-starter that can work with little to no supervision. With our company you’ll get a supportive work environment with over 170 combined years of practical and technical experience, flexible schedule, mobile device, I-Pad, company vehicle and service tools will be provided. We offer a very aggressive compensation program with a great benefits package, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) and career growth opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- You will be selling, inspecting, and servicing & repairing suppression product lines that include fire extinguishers, emergency lights, pre-engineered kitchen hood fire suppression systems, paint booth and like fire suppression systems.
- The company utilizes paperless work orders and reports using Smart Service and Nextraq software allowing our technicians to accurately document deficiencies found during an inspection. These tools allow you to inform customers of deficiencies and required or recommended upgrades so repairs and updates can be made on the same day.
- Training opportunities will be available for new products, product improvements for expansion of the qualified candidate’s product knowledge to optimize the qualified candidate’s up-selling and cross-selling opportunity.
What You Will Bring:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the pre-engineered and/or potable extinguisher industry
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have basic ability to use an I-Pad or Tablet.
- Must be able to read and comprehend operational/product manuals
- Have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets company requirements.
- Must be capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to work from an 8' ladder.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance Schedule:
- 8-hour shift
- Night shift Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Signing bonus Ability to commute/relocate: Blue Springs, MO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)