Magellan Aerospace, Middletown has an exciting opportunity for a Senior planner. In this full time, permanent role, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the level loaded master schedule and oversee the production and material planning function in support of customer demand and forecasts, and sales and inventory goals.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (100% coverage at contracted facilities with very low premiums)
- Generous 401k Pension Plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Fully paid Tuition Assistance Program
- Company social events including cook outs, holiday party, offsite meetings, service awards, spin the wheel, department outings to sporting events, and more!
- Employee Engagement Committee
- Fully covered Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on tickets to exclusive events and entertainment
- Formulate and maintain the plant level loaded master schedule in accordance with customer demand and MOS level loading principals.
- Support and assist material and production planning and purchasing, when needed, in ensuring material schedules and vendor commitments support the production plan per the plant level loaded master schedule.
- Ensure accurate MRP system outputs by overseeing and monitoring MRP system set up, parameters and master schedules.
- Develop and manage a cycle counting program and helps develop and administer processes and procedures to improve inventory accuracy, management of shelf life material, etc.
- Work with Production Control Supervisor/Manufacturing Support to ensure proper inventory and shop order transactions are executed in MRP system.
- Help review and maintain Capacity Report to ensure proper staffing and machine scheduling and utilization.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in business management or administration; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Magellan Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.