Do you enjoy swine nutrition and working with progressive producers, but don’t enjoy the typical way that business is done in the feed industry today? If you are seeking the opportunity to have a measurable impact on your clients’ bottom lines and work as part of a dynamic team that values integrity, honesty, professionalism, transparency and delivering measurable economic value for your clients, you are encouraged to apply to this unique opportunity. This Senior Swine Nutritionist/Account Manager- Western Canada position will engage with customers in AB, SK, MB and ON.
Our client is a dynamic and growing independent animal nutrition consulting company. They understand the fine points of livestock nutrition, production management and the economics involved.
Serving Canadian livestock producers for over 20 years, our client is focused on maximizing its clients’ net returns by providing industry-leading expertise in the fields of nutrition, production management, input cost reduction and research as follows:
- providing an independently based nutrition program which maximizes income over feed and operating costs
- employing leading-edge European technology in their quality control and manufacturing processes
- applying expertise in proper ingredient selection and feed manufacturing to decrease overall feeding costs
- providing on-site production management support to increase productivity and efficiency
- imparting and demonstrating the latest feeding and management information generated from cooperative and in-house research activities
Their mission is to maintain superior quality, provide excellent customer service, and partner with their customers to assist them in achieving their production and profitability needs and goals.
Does this sound like you?
- Proven knowledge in swine nutrition with the ability to provide both nutritional (macro and micro) and management advice to producers
- Enjoy providing technical and sales support to both producers on-farm and company sales representatives in the field
- Practical on-farm experience in swine production and management
- Understanding of the feed manufacturing and milling process, especially of on-farm systems
- Sc. (or higher) in animal science or animal nutrition, with swine emphasis
- 5 + years of experience in the swine industry, in nutrition and sales, including positive results working with Hutterite colony customers
- Ability to speak and conduct business in Dutch is highly valued
Are you also looking for these elements in your ideal job?
- Working as a key contributor inside a great team
- Working with a dynamic company that is responsive to the needs of the market and that enjoys a very positive image and reputation in the marketplace
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package reflecting qualifications, consisting of base salary, performance-oriented incentive and benefits
Interested? Feel that you have the right qualifications and enthusiasm required to work in a dynamic environment? Don’t wait- apply now! This is an immediate opportunity and the position will be filled as soon as the ideal candidate is identified.
Note: Our client is willing to consider international applicants for this position IF experience and qualifications meet or exceed the listed requirements
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter! www.facebook.com/GRSRecruiters https://www.linkedin.com/company/grasslands-group @GRS_RecruitersClick here to apply online
Intrigued? If you would personally like more information regarding this position, please follow the self-serve application process or email email@example.com Questions may be addressed to Mike at 1.866.519.2793. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists – Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!