Our client based in North York is looking for Senior Juniper Network Engineer to implement and support their network/security environment.This is a 90% Work from home position!
- Manage network environment, including planning for additional sites, maintaining optimal sizing, monitoring utilization, and providing growth statistics.
- Manage a complex production network environment which includes over 30 global sites, plus local area networks
- Manage network access and backup/recovery, and maintain integrity and reliability of access to information.
- Troubleshoot network and security issues including collecting information through traces and other logging facilities
- Full life-cycle experience surrounding large scale networks and security
- Experience with Linux; qemu, OVS, HA Proxy, keepalived, Radius, Apache
- Coordinate with other information technology teams integration of projects, applications and initiatives.
- Provide network and security expertise through recommendations to application developers, vendors and other core application teams
- Perform network capacity planning and performance monitoring
- Installation, operation and maintenance, performance monitoring and support, backup and recovery, security management, and availability management of network infrastructure.
- Providing technical support for network, application deployment and security, and performance issues.
- Monitoring, fault remediation, and optimization of all network and security infrastructure.
- 100% time spent on administration/operations and architecture/design/security.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as network engineer
- Recent 3-5 years with Juniper specific (switching, routing, firewalls in enterprise environments)
- Up to date Juniper Networks Professional certification is required ( JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-DC, JNCIE-DC)
- Recent and advanced Unix/ Linux experience with bash/shell scripting and automating manual tasks
- Experience with Virtualization; VMware, KVM, SDN, SD-WAN
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!