PCRecruiter has been selected over 3000 times by recruiters and human resources professionals from many types of organizations. Approximately 22,000 full-time end users and many more public users rely on PCRecruiter every day.
Main Sequence Technology, Inc. has developed solutions throughout pre-hire Human Capital Management; third party recruiting, corporate applicant tracking, and online career board technology, serving many well known organizations. The company is developing open and converged data, voice, and video solutions to power the next generation of recruiting technology.
Founded in 1998, Main Sequence Technology is a privately held Ohio Corporation. The company is currently actively recruiting technical, management, and sales talent. The company is open to innovative and traditional means of achieving our goals, including growth by acquisition and alliance, exceptional compensation for our partners and associates, low cost/low margin growth models, conservative engineering, and effective electronic competitive strategies.
We are looking for a Senior .Net developer that can design and implement features for our .Net web based SAAS application, Outlook Plugin, API and Phone Gap mobile application. You will be in charge of the design and implementation of the project from start to finish while guiding other team members along the way.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support .NET-based web applications.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance.
- Conduct peer reviews, provide guidance, suggest & implement best practices and techniques
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedure
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software engineering
- Ability to design and implement new features from start to finish
- The ability to communicate a feature design and assist developers in implementing your feature as part of your team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with HTML and CSS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any one of the following technologies; JQuery, PhoneGap, Android or IOS mobile App Development
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Lucene Experience
- Team Foundation Server Experience
- Casual Dress
- Free Lunch on Friday
- Personal MSDN Subscription
- Private Indoor Swimming Pool
- Private Indoor Basketball Court
- Private Indoor Workout Facility
- Team Building Events (Past Events have included Browns Opening Games, Cavs Conference Finals Game, Cedar Point)
- Flexible Start Times
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Pet Friendly Work Environment