Senior NPI Technician (Swing shift)
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract, swing shift, M-F 1:30 - 10 pm
Job Code: EB-8907843216
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Manufacturing Technical Support Specialist to work to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
Provide technical support for New Product Introduction (NPI) and Production. Expertise and technical ability in test and troubleshooting in support of the instrument products. You will be providing multi-disciplinary support to NPI engineers and production to resolve a wide range of associated technical and design issues. Whether, leading cross-functional teams or taking a hands-on approach, you are adept at implementing solutions to complex technical problems. You will be working with Manufacturing and NPI to provide technical support in qualifying new designs and developing tools and fixtures.
- Evaluates technical design tasks and determines actions required
- Duties involve analysis and new/customized approaches
- Solves complex problems requiring breadth/depth of knowledge of technical design processes/procedures, and many different technologies, tools
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically, minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Troubleshooting to component level a must.
- RF & Microwave Test experience a must.
- Ability to communicate constructively with engineers, project managers and technicians throughout the organization is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of operation, troubleshooting and remote control of test & measurement equipment.
- A solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory
- Self-motivated to learn new things on your own or through training, and a willingness to teach what you've learned to the rest of the team.
- Conducts test, experiments and problem resolution associated with components and products, must be able to trouble shoot down to the component level
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits. Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.