Title: Senior Mechanical Project Manager
Location: Memphis, TN
Salary: 140+ with additional incentives
My client is offering an outstanding opportunity for a talented Senior Project Manager to join one of the Southeast most trusted and dependable Mechanical Contractors. They have been in business for over 75 years offering clients across the Southeast impeccable service using the most talented people in the mechanical field. My client is offering the right candidate a rewarding career packed with advancement opportunities leading project teams and directing customers through the construction process.
Candidates will be responsible for all aspects of multiple projects, including contract management, material procurement, subcontractor procurement and management, design management, time management, and budget control.
- 10 plus years of HVAC/plumbing and project management experience
- Past experience managing large healthcare projects
- Firm understanding of all contract documents including drawings, purchase orders, contracts
- Knowledge of estimating techniques, cost control, and pricing with the ability to manage change order estimates and subsequent subcontractor and vendor changes
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently in a high pressure environment
- Prior experience managing multiple, high dollar projects
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency
- Prior experience supervising General Superintendents
This position offers an excellent base salary with a vehicle allowance and phone allowance, multiple health care packages available, paid vacation and paid holidays.
This opportunity is open due to growth. It requires a self – motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company, this is the company for you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.