The Mechanical Engineer III provides manufacturing documentation to produce assigned product categories. Lead start-up and implementation of new products.
Click here to apply online
- Leads in the design of projects in assigned product line and develop product improvements and drive cost reduction initiatives to reduce product costs.
- Apply physical chemical and or mathematical concepts to solve design related problems, and the creation of new designs.
- Provide design engineering support for daily sales orders, new product development, and customizing existing products to meet special customer requirements.
- Maintain and improve product configurators, develop error proof techniques for order entry and BOM accuracy.
- Develop evaluation test plans and coordinate with designers and lab personnel on test set-up, data acquisition, interpretation of data and means for achieving desired test results
- Plan, coordinate, and check engineering changes made by support teams prior to submission/approval
- Oversee agency submittals and coordinate available testing.
- Work within cross-functional teams servings as the subject matter expert for the product line.
- Assists Sales and Application Engineering with unique product applications and provide technical trouble-shooting support for field problems, as well as RFQ requirements for special product applications and quotations.
- Supports and provides guidance to other product Engineers for similar products.
- Drives the Safety, Quality, and Continuous Improvement efforts for assigned product line.