endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Automotive Company is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work on the Product Development team. The selected candidate will actively participate in the design, manufacturing and integration of the various systems of an electric truck.
- Defining the specifications of the systems to be designed.
- Coordinate the design of on-board systems, structural elements, body elements or mechanical parts.
- Coordinating and validating EAF analysis activities and technical drawings.
- Perform preliminary calculations and EAF for the solutions considered.
- Develop validation plans for designed systems and supplier parts.
- Support the product development team and monitor the development process (design review), respecting deadlines.
- Provide technical support during the manufacturing and assembly of prototypes.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other pertinent engineering discipline required
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical design of vehicles.
- Must have 3D design and technical drawing (Solidworks and/or NX).
- Experience in finite element analysis and load case definition.
- Experience in electric vehicle design is an asset.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.