Our Fortune 300, $13B client, is a leader in their retail business segment with sales and profit increases year after year and record-breaking earnings for 2020. Forbes also recognized them as being one of America's Best Employers.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER, LOYALTY
REPORTS TO: Director of CRM and Loyalty
TEAM: Loyalty and CRM
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Loyalty, and CRM, you and your direct reports will drive the enterprise-wide development of the Loyalty program and marketing strategies that capitalize on growth opportunities with prioritized customer segments. By leveraging program analytics and customer insights and partnering closely with cross-functional teams focused on DIY Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations, you will generate incremental sales, increase the share of wallet, and improve customer retention to drive the overall program's success.
As the enterprise subject matter expert and single point of contact for key company leaders, you will work across various functional areas to help integrate Loyalty strategies and execute tactics and campaigns that deliver value to the consumer. You will also work closely with senior business leaders, articulating capability gaps in the data, technology, and overall customer experience while identifying solutions to fill those gaps and enabling delivery of the program roadmap to drive acquisition, retention, and growth.
|This is a unique opportunity to significantly impact a large company by providing the vision, direction, and leadership for a robust Loyalty program. You'll also play a critical role in a highly confidential game-changing initiative that will significantly enhance how they do business with their customers.
Loyalty & Rewards Strategy
- Develop and implement strategies and processes to deliver results for overall Loyalty business objectives, including customer acquisition and retention, program cost management, increased sales and customer engagement, and consumer insights/understanding.
- Partner with business stakeholders to create, design, and drive the Loyalty program strategy and roadmap.
- Build multi-channel Loyalty communications strategies in partnership with Marketing, Creative, Operations, E-Commerce, Merchandising, IT, and third-party vendors to support the Loyalty program, driving program enrollment and engagement via multi-channel marketing to achieve the program's goals.
- Refine and recommend new program benefits and capabilities, as needed, including but not limited to core construct tests, soft benefits, and engagement components supported by external research, program analysis, and modeling, and internal requirements.
- Work with Marketing Operations to set the program vision, strategies, and prioritization of business capabilities.
Reporting & Analysis
- Build appropriate KPIs and reporting packages for executive leadership, cross-functional partners, and the Loyalty team to measure and assess program and campaign performance.
- Manage program performance and customer activity reporting, including customer segmentation, program-level impact (ROI and profitability), customer demographics, and benefits usage, recommending relevant adjustments to the program.
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Loyalty program management/marketing with a multi-channel retailer, preferred.
- Significant project management experience.
- Experience working with IT partners to advance program capabilities; experience working in an Agile team environment a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; persuasive in presenting complex concepts to groups.
- Proven analytical, business planning, strategic planning, and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast-paced environment.