Senior Marketing Manager, Personal Health
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Drive the business by accelerating transformation opportunities to create growth. This leader will focus on new channels & segments; product-service offerings; business models and partnerships. His or her priorities are transformative growth opportunities that enable key strategic pillars (e.g. HealthTech, Consumer Health, Retail Health, Outcome-based solutions).
As a member of the Growth Marketing & New Business development team, the Senior Manager will create and execute a New Business Development Strategy, generate a pipeline of opportunities, and manage the pipeline from Idea to Scale.
The Senior Manager will partner with global business Venture teams and North America brand teams to build innovative solutions & go-to-market plans. He / she will lead new business strategy, apply venture principles, and execute in an agile way to rapidly develop new ideas into pilots, and then sustainable revenue streams.
Focus areas in 2020-21 are: new care pathways and partnerships in the Insurance and Retail Health domains.
You are responsible for:
- Generating sales through new transformation growth opportunities
- Input into, and execution of the New Business Development Strategy
- Identifying new go-to-market opportunities (channels, segments), product-service offerings, business models and partnerships
- Generating transformative ideas, developing the concepts and business cases as well as pilot plans
- Supporting internal and external out-reach to build relationships and opportunities
- Progressing a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Project management to deliver pilots & integrate into the business
- Engaging global teams to prepare for key stage-gate meetings, and reporting progress of key initiatives
- Building a knowledge base and expertise in the relevant new business domains
You are a part of
The growth engine of the team driving marketing excellence to support ongoing base business health as well as transform the business through new business initiatives. As part of the Marketing Team, you will work collaboratively with cross functional colleagues, connecting customer and consumers with personal care solutions improving health everywhere while growing as a business builder.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Passion and experience in evolving consumer, retail, digital, and health landscape
- Strength in strategy development including competitive reviews, trends analysis and vision
- Skilled in building internal and external relationship & networks
- Ability to design consumer-led solutions to uncover insights, build consumer-centric journeys
- Experience with insurers, retailers, wellness and HealthTech providers in the consumer health ecosystem
- Experience in new business model development (new channels, partnership, revenue sharing, ecosystems, subscriptions/ memberships)
- Experience with digital go-to market approaches & principles (digital consumer experience, acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Project program management skills (work planning, tracking, prioritization)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: curious, fast, adaptive and agile
- Experience boot-strapping, piloting ideas, concepts & programs
- Strong leadership skills to engage and inspire virtual teams across different departments, brands and locations
- Eight plus (8+) years B2C/B2I Marketing
- MBA not required but ideal
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. You will go as far and as wide as you aspire.
The company makes sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the detailed learning program, tuition reimbursement and mentor relationships.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.