Profitable, and recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers, our 80-year old client is also in Forbes America’s Largest Private Companies Top 100. With geographic presence in 16 states and over 23,000 team members, they take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
As the Senior Manager SEO, you will be an integral part of the newly assembled omnichannel team, charged with doubling eCommerce sales in the next 5 years, thus enabling the company to go public.
You and your team will create and implement strategic action plans, measure and analyze program results, and iterate on program changes to optimize results. You will also partner with cross-functional teams across Marketing, IT, Merchandising, Analytics and 3rd party vendors, to:
- Set the priorities and clearly articulate those with strong analysis and solid business cases. Develop SEO content and links.
- Drive on-page audits and implementations.
- Identify new opportunities and conduct keyword research, mapping and analysis.
- Utilize performance and web analytics data to prioritize next steps for short- and long-term planning purposes.
- Train team members.
- Ability to work with various types of data to develop and analyze trends and insights; the ability to make data-driven decisions and analyze program performance.
- Solid experience in web analytics (Adobe/Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- MS Excel advanced user.
- Experience with SEO Tools (SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Moz).
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and web site coding languages. A thorough understanding of how search engine crawlers and web sites work.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work well across functional areas to drive strategies.
- High attention to detail, excellent organization skills and efficient problem solver.
- 5-7 years SEO-specific experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience.
- Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/ADD Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
Other Benefits & Amenities
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus Programs
- Merchandise Discount
- On-site Starbucks
- Gym facility
- Football field