With several hundred locations and an 80-year history of growth, our client is the #2 retailer in their business segment. Compensation package includes bonus, long-term incentives, and a robust relocation package.
As the Sr. Manager, Digital Product Management, you will be an integral part of the newly assembled Omnichannel team, charged with driving up online sales, and supporting the company's plans to go public.
You and your team will be responsible for shaping how the company leverages digital capabilities and customer insights to serve customers and drive sales. Working to identify and analyze the most significant digital opportunities, you will develop and populate a product roadmap to pursue those opportunities, with responsibility for defining, designing, and driving the development and management of the features and functionality of the Digital experiences. This extraordinarily unique and cross-functional position achieves results through facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology.
- Possess a deep understanding of customers' needs, the product, and the competitive landscape to manage a large portion of the product roadmap.
- Develop and manage roadmap, balancing quick wins, and platform investments for maximum impact in the least amount of time.
- Write user stories and maintain a prioritized backlog to support the roadmaps and business objectives.
- Ensure continuous delivery of value-added features for our customers, working with delivery partners to define.
- Lead by being at the forefront of identifying impacts and capabilities offered with new mobile operating systems/platform releases.
- Partner with UX Team to ideate and deliver a better site experience for customers, submit ideas, and regularly participate in A/B test conversations.
Testing & Measurement
- Define and benchmark KPIs for business case development and prioritization; continuously monitor and report on them for opportunities to innovate and improve.
- Perform pre/post-launch analysis to measure and report on product performance metrics.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing to ensure delivered product meets the business objectives and launch criteria.
- Ensure successful tests are translated into new site features and launched for customers.
- Professionally hire, develop, mentor, train, and manage the performance of direct reports; evaluate team members to ensure that they are committed to achieving initiatives.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and cross-functional teams to enhance interdependent platform components, and maximize revenue and customer experience opportunities.
- Act as a new business opportunity evangelist for enhancing the multi-device user experience.
- Evaluate new solution offerings, vendor evaluation matrix, and selection.
- Manage vendor relationships, track performance, and review for advancing the relationship and product roadmaps.
- Passion for user-centric design; commitment to research, competitive analysis, user/stakeholder reviews, analytics, and unbiased recommendations in a highly collaborative environment.
- Slightly entrepreneurial; champions new ideas leveraging insights and metrics; has the confidence and knowledge to own the product and deliver results successfully.
- Excellent communication skills; effective at presenting, pitching, and influencing outcomes that move the business forward.
- Deep technical understanding with the ability to communicate effectively with engineers and understand technical tradeoffs.
- Lead effectively; guide and facilitate the team to push things forward, inspire others to think bigger, and understand group dynamics to get desired results.
- Know how to execute; ability to stay focused and motivate others to execute as efficiently as possible.
- Ability to simplify the complex and how to derive 80% of the value with 20% of the effort.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- 5+ years of Website Product Management, preferably in Omnichannel.
- 5+ years of Product Development experience for a consumer-facing website (preferably Omnichannel) with a proven track record of successfully launching new product features.