endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a world leading $30B Healthcare Technology and CPG company as the Senior Manager Operations Contract and Pricing
The Senior Manager of Contract and Pricing Operations is a challenging opportunity for a talent and motivated self-starter to lead the Contract Specialist and Pricing Team for North America. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Contract Management. You will be responsible for developing and leading a high performing team using lean practices to deliver efficient high-quality services in support of business strategies.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis of contracts on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- Responsible for Contract Management commercial contract obligations and master data
- Responsible for the implementation of commercial contract obligations and entitlements into the system(s) of record; maintenance of contract master data cradle to grave.
- Recommends new policies and procedures in Contract Management regarding commercial contract obligations and master data domain that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Apply company policies, procedures to resolve various issues.
- Initiates the required internal actions, monitor progress and push for deliverables.
- Attracts, selects and on-board talent
- Cascades goals for team members and monitors progress towards goals through regular 1:1s and continuous, timely feedback.
- Develops professional expertise of team, coaches and performance manages
- Maintains engagement of team, with keen focus on identifying areas to increase engagement
- Directs and controls the activities of the Contract Management commercial contract obligations and master data function; has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense, priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to the methods.
- Strong influence on business magnitude ($2B).
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates’ assignments to team.
- Reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Act as trusted adviser to customers as well as internal stakeholders regarding deployment of contract strategies, merger and acquisitions, and contract obligations.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise to identify root cause and countermeasures and build solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of contract management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Functional knowledge of industry; Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN)
- Leadership and people management, including talent selection, development, performance management, goal setting, engagement, etc.
- Bachelor Degree and 5+ years relevant experience
- Strong analytic, quantitative abilities and problem-solving
- High level of executive decision making and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, Contract and Financial Acumen
- Proven record of building organizations, Change Management
- Technical knowledge: SFDC, Apttus/Conga, SAP, Siebel, Ariba, SQL, Data Loaders
- Project management techniques
- Critical Thinking, Analytics and Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office 365 (TEAMS, Work, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- Certified LEAN – Daily Management, Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement, etc.
- Ability to work in highly matrix organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, Ability to influence gain cooperation of others.
- Knowledge of contract management and commercial principles and practices.
- Technical Expertise and ability to analyze and develop insights for the area of expertise.
- Knowledge of company products and contract management processes procedures and guidelines.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.