endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Manager, Commercial Operations Planning
In this role, you will serve as a member of the Commercial Operations team, with a day-to-day focus of implementation and administration of sales compensation payout, and payout analytics. You will play a key role in supporting the sales organization by defining and optimizing sales processes and policies, creating robust collaboration among commercial operations team, and working in strong partnership with available systems to deliver scalable automation solutions.
- Support the implementation and enhancement of Anaplan to drive a scalable solution to support sales compensation plans payout
- Oversee monthly and quarterly calculation of sales compensation payments and maintain high level of accuracy
- Be the leader in managing sales compensation policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of sales compensation initiatives.
- Build ranking tools to evaluate the sales performance and effectiveness of the multiple sales group
- Build predictive sales compensation payout model to provide visibility to the management team on cost and effectiveness
- Manage the enhancement and development of systems and tools to support sales compensation payout and communication process
- Work with sales management on any commission discrepancies or issues
- Continuous sales process improvement in collaboration with sales leaders and commercial operation team to drive efficiency
- Lead timely and high-quality production of all period sales reporting – sales compensation payout
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7 -10 years of experience in sales operation/sales planning role
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent analytical, project management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working and communicating with large sales team and relevant stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and business partner needs simultaneously
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues and ideas
- Self-starter who loves taking initiative and proactively provide suggestions to streamline and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- Expertise in Excel and proven ability to build and maintain sales compensation models and other people data metrics.
- 3+ years in healthcare/medical device industry
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Economic or Finance
- Experience using Anaplan to implement sales compensation strategy
- Experience in large scale commercial operation integration or transformation
- Experience in large scale operational process improvement
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.