Senior Manager, Cash Management-Vancouver
The client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals including (credit card, institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking).
In this role, as a Senior Manager, Cash Management, you will join the bank to manage and grow a portfolio treasury and cash management intensive companies by working with CEO’s, CFO’s and Treasurers to understand their business requirements and present cash management solutions to meet their needs.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Develop new client relationships through business development activities leveraging referral sources, existing clients and centers of influence.
- Actively monitor and manage these relationships by fully understanding the client’s goals, objectives and status of our clients business.
- Structure, negotiate and document credit and cash management arrangements with clients and prospects that meet client needs.
- Work with internal partners to connect clients with opportunities.
- Commit to building a profile in the local business community in order to leverage that profile into effective working relationships with new and existing clients and internal partners.
What you must bring to this role:
- 3+ years of Commercial Banking Treasury and Cash Management functions (payments & transactions) within mid-market and larger organizations.
- You have well-developed client and relationship management skills. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
- You have completed a Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field degree or diploma.
- You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted