The Senior Manager, Advanced Manufacturing interprets strategic direction to propose, recommend and prioritize executable projects in manufacturing processes to optimizes capacity and reduce manufacturing costs globally.
This position will serve our Divisions located in Alabama, Georgia, and Mexico and will be based in one of these three locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Click here to apply online
- Identify, justify, and coordinate the implementation of manufacturing capital improvement projects.
- Knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen Teams and standard work methodology.
- Demonstrates ability to work well with others in a matrix team environment.
- Able to start, lead, document and finish multi-component projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of LEAN/DFT style manufacturing
- Ability to develop and read part prints, assembly drawings, and factory layouts