- Senior-Level Product Manager with 5 years + experience
- Location: Local or remote (we are based in Dallas, Texas)
- Experience in HR tech, eLearning, training software-as-a-service a plus
We're looking for an experienced, self-starting, results-oriented Product Manager who will be responsible for owning and delivering our SaaS-based applications to a growing enterprise user-base. As a team leader you’ll have the opportunity to impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of learners on the platform while working in partnership with other members of the sales, marketing, customer success, and engineering teams to define and execute against a strategic roadmap. Simply put, the perfect candidate will be responsible for product strategy and execution. In this role, we require:
- 5+ years experience in product management for a B2B SaaS software product, with at least 3 years managing and developing a team.
- Are a strategic thinker, and are relentless in solving problems.
- You get stuff done: Create, flex, refine, and evangelize.
- You have a growth mindset and leads with curiosity and are open to feedback
- Experience with product management methodologies, roadmap management and backlog prioritization.
- Ability to translate business and technical information into easy to understand materials for customers and internal teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Excellent communication skills allow for clear and consistent communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of both enterprise and SMB business processes and product life cycles.
- Experience using analytics tools to understand user behaviors, crafting experiments to influence them, and optimizing experiences to achieve desired outcomes
- A background in SaaS software is required, and experience in a PLG sales environment is a plus.
What you’ll do
- As an individual contributor, you will help define and implement all aspects of our product offerings.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of customer, business and market to provide leadership on product direction and support team in identifying opportunities.
- Leverage analytics to study opportunities and define KPIs to turn insights into action. This includes use of sales, market, and usage analytics. You know how to ask the right questions, analyze the data, and synthesize in order to help make decisions.
- Provide guidance to the product management team on the development and execution of short and long-term product roadmap and strategic initiatives.
- Research and understand the competitive landscape.
- Build and maintain feedback loops across product and customer facing teams (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Support, and leadership, etc).
- Own product.