Our client located in the North Atlanta area is seeking a Senior Cost Accountant with Inventory Experience to join their team. The Cost Accountant is responsible to compile, maintain and analyze financial data to ensure accuracy of reporting while supporting daily business activities.
- Work to facilitate internal control initiatives while complying with company policies
- Approach job duties with Lean concepts and Continuous Improvement mindset
- Business partner with local management team providing financial input that drives profitable results
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions applicable to the Cost Accounting function using systems and procedures
- An important role in inventory accuracy related to cycle counts, adjustments, and root cause analysis - prepare and perform standard item cost updates.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing processes by following company requirements and deadlines
- Responsible for the analysis of all variances, gross margin, gross profit, and operating profit inputs
- BS Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years cost accounting experience
- Advanced Excel
- Large ERP experience
- Strong analytical skills
Click here to apply online