Atlanta based corporation is seeking a Senior International Tax Analyst to join their team.
- Preparation of US international tax compliance
- Update intercompany agreement schedules and all transfer pricing documentation used for compliance and planning purposes, as needed.
- Tax planning, provision, forecasting, research and documentation
- Research technical international tax matters
- Monitor and analyze tax legislation and inform management of the impact from a tax compliance and provision perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or Masters in Taxation preferred
- 2+ years of related tax experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive compensation plan that includes base salary plus annual bonus plan in addition to 3 weeks vacation! Relocation Assistance is available for out of state candidates.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com