Senior Internal Auditor - Will pay relocation
Our growing, client has an immediate need for a Senior Internal Auditor (No Travel).
Our client offers an incredible package of salary to $90k, bonus up to 30% and 100% paid benefits (M/D/V) for the employee!
- Participate in the performance of control testing.
- Assist with developing an annual plan for the internal audit department.
- Assist with designing audit programs, including a control testing plan.
- Assist with any operational and financial audits.
- Report findings to Director of Internal Audit.
- Liaison with control owners, contractors, and with external auditors.
- Documentation of controls for the Company, including Entity Level Controls
- Identifying gaps in internal control documentation
- Testing of management’s key controls
- Assist with review of any contractor’s documentation
- Perform operational audits, as necessary
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CIA or on track
- 2-4 years of relevant audit experience, which includes control testing
- Big 4, National or Regional firm experience preferred
- Knowledge of internal audit and controls (financial, operational, compliance, Sarbanes Oxley and IT controls)
- Integrity, objectivity, collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to prepare accurate documentation.
- Ability to articulate issues to management
Our client offers a salary of $80k - $90k plus 15% - 30% Bonus and company paid (100% for employee) benefits.
Will pay relocation.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online