Senior Internal Auditor
Our client a publicly traded financial services corporation is searching for a Senior Auditor to join their team at their headquarters office in Jacksonville, FL.
The Senior Auditor will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Execution of internal audits and other projects assigned. Including, independently conducting and/or supervising all phases of the audit process (project scheduling, entrance/exit conferences, scope, design, fieldwork procedures, reporting and monitoring of recommendation implementation).
- Prepare audit report drafts that appropriately summarize the most significant control weaknesses and resulting impacts to the organization.
- Evaluate root causes of issues and work with management to recommend appropriate and cost-effective action plans to mitigate the associated risk. Follow up with management to ensure action plans are implemented by due dates.
- Assist and support external auditors and regulators and participate on project teams as assigned.
- Mentor and train a strong team of talented audit professionals.
- Evaluate the performance of associates that work on assigned audits.
- Participate in meetings and serve on committees, representing the audit function in an advisory capacity in ensuring effective risk management and internal control practices are designed and built into operational, financial, and compliance processes.
The client is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews immediately.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online