Senior Internal Auditor
Our client has an immediate need to ad a Senior Internal Auditor to their corporate audit team. Duties:
• Assist in the planning and execution of internal audits of the Company's compliance, operational, and financial policies, procedures, and processes to ensure reliability and integrity
of information and proper recording of transactions.
• Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
• Conducts interviews, reviews financial documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
• Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
• Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
• Represents Internal Audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings and with external organizations.
• Provides or assists in providing training, coaching and guidance to Internal Audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
• Performs related work as assigned by audit management.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
• Certification as a CIA, CPA or CISA is required
• A minimum of three years of full-time experience in auditing either with a large public accounting firm or for a publicly traded company
• Must be able to travel 20% to 30%
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to William at firstname.lastname@example.org
.Click here to apply online