Senior Internal Auditor
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for assisting the Internal Audit Manager in providing internal audit coverage to all U.S. operating companies within the Group.
- Perform a wide range of contract, division/region, and business process reviews, which will involve assessing key risks and identifying and reviewing those controls put in place by management.
- Perform financial reviews.
- Discuss and agree findings with relevant management.
- Prepare reports on findings arising from those reviews.
- Make recommendations for the enhancement and improvement of control procedures.
- Follow up with Operation Divisions /Company management to ensure action plans have been implemented.
- In addition, the individual will assist the Internal Audit Manager by conducting ad hoc assignments as requested.
- Builds effective relationships with project teams, functional departments, customers, vendors, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer s expectations.
- Actively participates in industry, client, and community relations to enhance company image.
- Promotes our Creed. Communicates our vision and purpose through Service, Talent, and Choices.
- Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior.
- Participates in personal career development through training, participates in software training and seminars as applicable for this position.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or a finance field required.
- Two or more years of progressively responsible accounting and auditing experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP), auditing standards (GAAS), governmental accounting standards (GASB) and governmental accounting systems.
- 50% travel required.
- 3 years or more of progressively responsible accounting and auditing experience.
- Ability to understand and apply state laws, regulations and federal compliance requirements.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, employees of organizations and/or administrators.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts as they relate to auditing and fiscal analysis to include accounting and the budget.
Click here to apply online