Our client, a multinational manufacturing company in Roswell, has an immediate need for a Senior Internal Auditor.
Who: Top Multinational Manufacturing Company
What: Senior Internal Auditor
When: Immediate Need
Salary: Base up to $90k +/- plus excellent benefits package
- Plan/execute business process and site audits
- Ensure detailed audit work is effectively focused on high risk areas
- Identify sustainable process improvement solutions
- Draft/issue detailed audit reports that outline improvement focused actions that are achievable, add value to the business and mitigate control failures identified
- Collaborate with business leaders and internal compliance functions
- Lead/facilitate meetings to effectively present audit findings to management
- Ensure that all agreed actions are implemented timely
- Maintain detailed audit files that can be reviewed by external auditors as required
- Review audit programs periodically to ensure they are current and encompass relevant changes in business processes
- Implement/monitor the annual control self-certification program
- Assist with Enterprise Risk Management processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (advanced degree preferred)
• CPA and/or CIA, or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in internal/external audit capacity
• Big 4 and/or corporate internal audit experience with large company (preferably Fortune 500)
• Proven leader with experience managing multiple teams and projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with SAP, Great Plains and/or Oracle a plus
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• IT audit skills a plus
• Travel of up to 40% may be required
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply online