Attention Big 4 Auditors! Our clients offers a unique opportunity to work for a diverse and dynamic global company, on a growing and extraordinary team. The Senior Internal Auditor will provide objective assurance and advisory services designed to evaluate and enhance overall risk management while adding value and improving operations. This role offers great training and exposure to a wide variety of business operations and management teams. It provides an excellent stepping stone from Public Accounting to Private Industry.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute SOX audits at multiple locations.
- Create documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or process changes.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors on the annual SOX testing plan and provide support to ensure timely and smooth completion of SOX projects.
- Demonstrates ability to adapt audit approach to changes in the audit plan, company strategy, or department goals
- Utilizes data analysis to draw conclusions
- Oversees issue remediation follow-up to ensure observations are communicated to Management and realistic actions are in place to resolve the root cause.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 3+ years of BIG 4 audit experience required
- Must be able to interact with all levels of staff and management within the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently while balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience with presenting topics to senior management.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, internal auditing, and / or external auditing.
- CPA required.