Senior Internal Auditor
Our client, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry, is searching for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their growing team for their headquarters office in Atlanta.
This company offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and this position would be in line for promotion to Audit Manager.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for performing financial, regulatory, and operational audits, including assignments relating to the Company’s SOX compliance program. Responsibilities include planning, executing, and completing audit fieldwork according to a developed schedule, identifying and quantifying risks, recommending improvements and deliverables for senior management as well as process owners.
- Complete risk assessments. Prepare strategy for performing audit tests and evaluate test results
- Execute audits to assess the effectiveness and application of financial, system, and operational controls,
- Validate exceptions, investigate root causes, and work with process owners to develop cost effective internal control improvements and help foster a positive control conscious environment
- Accurately document work performed, audit observations, and conclusions.
- Utilize electronic workpapers and effectively apply technology in the audit process
- Summarize and communicate audit results to process owners and maintain effective written and oral communication with all levels of the organization
- Assist in the performance of an annual risk assessment to develop the audit population and annual audit plan
- Coordinate projects and interactions with external audit firm
- Maintain knowledge of current accounting and auditing practices as well as industry trends and participate in ongoing professional development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CIA Certification or parts passed
- 2 – 7 years of audit experience in either public accounting or internal audit of a publicly traded company
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online