Senior Human Resources Business Partner
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner will report to the CHRO and serve as the HR lead and partner for a number of functional areas across the organization. As the first point of contact with several functional departments, the Senior HR Business Partner will advise, consult, oversee, coordinate, and partner on all Human Resource (HR) activities.
This role will ensure all HR-related activities are delivered efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures. This position will serve as HR liaison between internal HR functions and cross functional departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as the primary point of contact and HR advisor to management and employees across multiple client groups.
- Provides HR leadership and support in multiple HR disciplines with assigned functional areas in the company.
- Collaborates with client base with an HR perspective on business decisions by leveraging a strong knowledge of all HR functions.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of changes on employees, HR systems and operations.
- Collaborates with client groups to design organizational structures, job roles and talent management processes to drive organizational strategy and meet business objectives.
- Serves as a strategic and tactical advisor on all matters related to Client workforce planning and people operations.
- Responsible for all recruiting and selection activities connected to the assigned functional department.
- Oversees, reviews, advises, and coaches managers on performance management matters including performance reviews, performance goals, individual development plans, informal reviews and feedback, and managing low performers.
- Works closely with CHRO on employee relations issues; writing performance improvement plans; apprising HR leadership about issues; conducting investigation interviews and overseeing the ensuing disciplinary process.
- Partners with HR subject matter experts, such as Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, and Organization Development, to ensure execution of all HR operations within client groups.
- Determines appropriate reports, dashboards, etc. to support client groups.
- Provides expertise related to performance management including diagnosis of people issues, developing interventions, and coaching.
- Builds strong relationships at all levels across client groups and within HR to influence decision making in a collaborative way.
- Serves as a change agent in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Social Sciences is required.
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology, Organization Development or the Sciences is preferred.
- 8-10 years of progressive HR experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a HR Business Partner/Generalist role.
- Functional knowledge of most HR disciplines.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills, with proven ability to organize and analyze data.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple organizational wide projects and initiatives.
- Ability to listen and to persuasively convey ideas and recommendations.
- Keen awareness of and sensitivity to maintaining confidentiality across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with employees from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Must be dedicated to developing strong, trusting relationships with clients and colleagues across the organization, and be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional demeanor to employees at all times.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment but understand when to escalate questions/issues.
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, and team building skills.