- This position requires a minimum five years of SAP configuration and implementation experience.
- Experience with SAP FICO modules, specifically General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Cost Elements, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Internal Orders, and Statistical Key Figures are necessary.
- Knowledge of the key integration points with all SAP modules and key design implications is required.
- Understanding of SAP FICO integration with BW and POSDM is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP FICO in a retail environment is desired.
- Proven understanding of Solution Manager and best practices as applied to design and delivery of solution is necessary.
- Advanced level computer experience, including skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes is crucial.
- Ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options then implement solutions is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization is necessary; must be able to clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coach end-users is required.
- Proven ability to motivate self and others is necessary.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential.
- Proven ability to collaborate across the Company including the ability to manage and respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values is key.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.