90,000.00 CAD to 95,000.00 CAD
Senior FullStack Developer
Our client in Mississauga is looking to hire a Senior FullStack Developer to build, design and optimize their web-based system.
Full time, permanent role
The incumbent will be responsible to collaborate with the product managers and other developers to design, build, and optimize a real-time, web-based system. Also, lead key strategic software development initiatives that address the customer delivery requirements, complex problems and any root cause that are impeding performance.
- Responsible for ensuring that innovative software solutions reflect an overall technology strategy for the company and to ensure there are customized developed applications that support the automation of processes.
- Research, modify existing, and assist in deployment of new infrastructure solutions.
- Assist in performing root cause analysis and interpret the results; provide input into action plans for automation.
- Analyze business needs and develops plans to implement software requirements in conjunction with product management and architects.
- Participate in building design proposals and architecture for web, mobile and data applications.
- Work with the Leadership Team to identify work priorities using agile development processes.
- Build software solutions as required that leverage existing platforms, using latest technologies & methodologies (Angular & material design)
- Produce high quality software including the creation of detailed technical documentation.
- Create business APIs and REST API.
- Design and implement APIs that expose the core functionality of the system in a way that is understandable and easy to use for partners and customers.
- Identify, propose, and implement improvements in core software infrastructure and architecture across the entire code base.
- 8-10 years of software development experience
- 4-5 years with PHP or NodeJS or Scala or Ruby on Rails or Python or Java
- 3-4 years with API Development
- 4-5 years with MySQL or NoSQL
Nice to haves:
- Extensive knowledge of and proven experience with web development technologies
- Mobile Development will be an asset (Xamarin)
- Experience with Linux
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong oral and written communication skills to collaborate and consult with partner firms (carriers multi-carrier software) and clients.
- BA/BS/MA/MS degree in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have vehicle; some local travel may be required.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!