Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
$110,000 - $118,000
The Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer will have two primary focuses, working with the business to continue to develop, enhance, support, and grow our client’s suite of web applications, and developing, enhancing, and supporting our client's current system and database integrations in MS SQL Server. The ideal candidate will have a unique technical balance of both strong object-oriented programming fundamentals in C#, as well as a strong SQL programming knowledge. This role is Direct Hire and fully remote, but the ideal candidate will be located in the south Florida area.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please.
- Proficient in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 or higher, familiar with MVC/MVVM patterns.
- Have a working knowledge of entity framework or ORM Concepts and patterns.
- Proficient with MS SQL Server, data modeling principles, T-SQL, creating/enhancing stored procedures as well as creating SSIS packages for ETL processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 or more years Required
- 5+ years of software engineering experience required.
- 5+ years of object-oriented language experience required.
- 5+ years of database design and programming experience required.
- 5+ years of Microsoft platform (.NET, Windows, IIS) experience required.
- 5+ years of C# experience required.
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework or ORM Concepts and patterns required
- Experience with multi-tiered application development
- Experience with Web API/RESTful services
- Familiar with Jira and GIT for source control required
- T-SQL (SQL Server 20xx) experience is required.
- Database troubleshooting (Stored Procs, Views, Scheduled Jobs) required
- Lean or Agile experience preferred.
- Experience in developing and deploying SSIS packages preferred
- Knowledge of .Net Core 2.X a plus
- Frontend UI Frameworks (Angular 4+) a plus
- Azure cloud development or architecture a plus
- Xamarin or any Mobile development is a plus
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.