Our client is an exciting stealth mode start up -with a mission to help jobseekers find the right job..and in doing so, make the world a better place.
The client runs a technology buying platform for digital media, that allows thei customers to buy ad space on websites, mobile apps, video players, and other devices and allows for the use of proprietary and third party data in the purchase of that ad space. When ad space is bought or sold our technology fulfills the transaction by delivering the ad to Internet users (job seeker) who visit that site, app, or device. Therefore making the job find the right person
The founding team consists of entrepreneurs who have built and sold successful companies in the recruiting space-with over 50+yrs of combined experience in breakthrough technologies.
If YOU are Passionate about technology, and scalable architectures please connect!
- Develop consumer-quality responsive web apps using AngularJS, Karma, and Grunt
- Actively contribute to the design and direction of the products and services.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Work directly with US-based executives, product owners, and chief architect on a daily basis.
- Engineer code according to Behavior Driven Development methodology.
- Work in an Agile fashion, utilizing KANBAN and continuous delivery.
We expect you to
-have experience with client-side MV* frameworks, preferably AngularJS and/or React.
-excellent grasp of HTML5 and CSS3 concepts.
-excellent grasp of different design patterns and approaches, with opinions on what works and what doesn't depending on the situation.
-strong grasp of principles like dependency injection, inheritance, encapsulation, promises, etc.
-be able to identify problems with implementation/architecture, and suggest improvements.
-be able to "figure stuff out"; fast at absorbing and implementing new ideas, techniques, concepts.
And be excited about learning new methodologies, technologies, and frameworks.