Senior Financial Analyst Manufacturing - Flowery Branch/Gainesville
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly KPI analysis to team
- Support month-end closing activities including the closing process, account reconciliations and monthly reporting requirements.
- Provide financial and manufacturing data analysis to manufacturing and administrative managers of both a recurring and ad-hoc nature.
- Support the development of the annual business plan and monthly forecasts.
- Provide management team with customer market / cost analysis.
- Maintain and monitor effective internal controls.
- Monitor spending using various analysis tools throughout the month.
- Provide financial analysis for capital spending projects and assist in the preparation of Requests for Authorizations in order to obtain approvals required for these projects.
- Assist with analysis and activities related to inventory goals and improvement of accuracy of inventory transactions.
- MS Office with EXCEL, Oracle & SAP
- Base salary 90's plus excellent benefits
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online