Our client, an Industry Leader, located in Atlanta, GA is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Analyst that is looking for the next step in their career to grow along with the company and build upon their current experience!!
This position will have lots of exposure to the Executive Leadership Team and Department Leaders.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the corporate monthly, quarterly, annual and long-term financial forecasting and planning processes, as well as participation in additional forecasting processes across multiple functions that impact the performance of the company
- Develop driver based forecasting models and regularly perform analysis of price, volume, mix, inflation, manufacturing costs (material, labor and overhead), productivity and other metrics that influence the company’s growth and profitability
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting and analysis through administration of financial and non-financial data tables, ensuring data and reporting alignment between internal systems, departments and SEC filings
- Ad hoc financial modeling to support strategic planning process and potential acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree A Plus!
- 3- 6 years related FP&A experience including revenue forecasting, financial statement modeling, cash flow forecasting, valuations, cash management and capital planning. Experience with M&A analysis A plus!
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis, Hyperion, and/or JD Edwards preferred
- Ability to travel between 15% to 25%
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, excellent work environment and a great work/life balance!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
SFGAClick here to apply online