Senior Financial Analyst - Atlanta, GA
Contributes to monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes. Conducts analysis of the research and documentation of financial analysis, ad hoc requests and special projects. Prepares, reviews and verifies the accuracy of financial statements and data. Recommends and implements accounting methods and procedures.
- Contributes to financial close cycles, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and preparation of information needed for GAAP and Statutory reporting requirements.
- Analyzes results of studies, reports, analyses. Prepares complex reports/analyses including analysis on balance sheets, income statements, annual/quarterly reports.
- Researches and prepares financial reports.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions.
- Assists other analysts, consultants and managers with complex analysis.
- Completes audit processes in conjunction with both internal and external auditors.
- Establishes, modifies, documents, and implements accounting methods and control procedures.
- Shares technical expertise with others. Recommends process improvements. Provides functional advice or training to less experienced financial analyst’s jobs.
- Delivers succinct and clear summarizations of analysis tailored to the needs of different customers.
- Able to manage multiple, often competing priorities.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
Click here to apply online
- BA degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- 5-7 years accounting experience preferred