Leading Gwinnett County Corporation is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
The Senior Financial Analyst will take the lead in the preparation of the Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasting as well as conduct various monthly analyses and prepare reporting packages for the leadership team.
This position will have a strong emphasis on data mining, developing financial models and develop a strong understanding of financial and operational metrics in order to serve as a value-added business partner to business leaders.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly, FYF forecasts and annual budget
- Serve as a strong partner with the Sales and Operations organizations as a key information bridge and driver for GM improvement
- Customer level pricing and profitability analysis
- Develop and maintain sales incentive plans
- Conduct data mining and prepare analysis of the data for business partners
- Build forecast and financial models
- Review models and analytical tools prepared by team members for quality, accuracy, and continuously driving process efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7 years related experience
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in the use of financial, accounting, and budget software
- Excellent communication and team player
This client is currently reviewing resumes and ready to schedule interviews.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online