Senior Financial Analyst - North AtlantaClick here to apply online
Our client, a global manufacturing company headquartered in Peachtree Corners, has an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst.
- Prepare management reports, and related analysis, for monthly business reviews
- Assist in the Annual Operating Plan and Long-Range Planning process
- Prepare timely reporting/analysis/trends/forecasts
- Analyze budgets/forecasts/trends and recommend areas to address performance issues
- Work with management team to develop and execute key strategies
- Plan/manage tasks, projects and initiatives with Finance and cross-functional partners that impact financial reporting processes
- Maintain and enhance the systems and tools used by the Finance organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 4 years of Finance or Accounting related experience.
- ERP systems knowledge (Oracle a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Large ERP experience (Oracle preferred)
- Manufacturing experience preferred