Senior Financial Analyst (Sales) – Troy, MI – Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth.
The Senior Financial Analyst (Sales) is responsible for general sales controlling and support.
- Sales controlling (reconciliation, analysis of variances, etc.)
- Sales support in billing of tooling and engineering costs
- Forecasting and planning preparation
- Run and review monthly product costing runs in SAP, prepare consolidated margin reports, and prepare escalation/red item review lists
- Run all month-end closing and planning processes in SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, concentration in Finance and Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a finance position
- Automotive experience preferred
- Experience with financial analysis in sales variance (prices/volume)
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Spanish and/or German proficiency a plus
If interested, please apply directly to this posting.