Senior Financial Analyst
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Financial AnalystResponsibilities:
• Support the monthly Financial Close
• Ensure all expenses are accounted properly at period end and accruals are posted
• Complete Month End Inventory settlement to recognize Labor, Over Head and Depreciation
• Ensure all ledgers are closed timely and accurately
• Variance Analysis provided to the operations team accurately and in a timely manner. Material Usage – Yield, Labor Spend Reporting, Overhead Spend, Transportation rates and
• Monitor and review inventory losses and support operational decisions to reduce Yield losses
• Support and engage in physical counting process, both month end and year end
• Ensure forecast and flash is provided to corporate supply chain by deadline
• Provide financial support to operations team to make accurate budgeting decisions
• Ensure budget is provided to corporate supply chain by deadline
• Engage in RCI and focus improvement events at the plant level to drive cost savings
• Provide financial support and analysis for project validation
• Review depreciation schedules and engage engineering and Fixed Asset team to ensure depreciation is budgeted appropriately and the capital project is paying back as anticipated
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong customer service orientation and communication skills
• Passion to drive change and performanceEducation:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field of study from an accredited university and relevant work experience preferred.
• Two years of advanced technical skills in Excel and other basic Microsoft applications; Pivot Tables and V-Lookups.
• Two or more years of related experience with cost accounting, general accounting, financial analysis, or related field.
• Minimum of Two years of experience operating in a SAP environment Preferred.Qualified candidates, for immediate consideration, please send your resume to William
IND 123Click here to apply online