Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst – Right Hand to CFO
The Senior Financial Analyst will support the CFO directly. This is an autonomous, hands-on role that is expected to serve as a key analyst supporting the CFO and the Controller in all financial functions and projects.
Role will start off working Remote:
- Monthly operational reporting and analysis in coordination with the Financial Accounting team.
- Support monthly accounting close to extent necessary.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual debt compliance reporting.
- Help manage the annual planning and budgeting process.
- Acquisition and strategic initiative support, including valuation modeling, due diligence, integration, and contract reviews.
- Business and financial process improvement and transformation initiatives.
- Support for systems implementation, optimization, and integration activities
- Evaluation of new business opportunities and establishment of new processes to support these activities.
- Financial benchmarking and scorecard construction.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a challenging audit, financial reporting, or business consulting role.
- M&A due diligence and or valuation experience a plus
- Financial Analysis to includes forecasting and modeling
- Ability to evaluate business processes, control structures, and the effectiveness of the controls.
- Understanding of financial and business software applications
- Working knowledge of core accounting standards and how they apply to business issues.
Click here to apply online