Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant
Our client, a large publicaly traded energy & environmental services company, is looking for a designated CPA with Financial Reporting and Accounting Research experience to join their Corporate Reporting Team!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements under IFRS, including MD&A and related financial note disclosures;
- Application of IFRS and technical accounting concept knowledge, with ability to prepare technical accounting memos (IFRS 15 / IFRS 16) with appropriate conclusions;
- Development and preparation of journal entries, working papers, and schedules;
- Complex account reconciliations, including depreciation, fixed assets, ARO and amortization schedules;
- Prepare monthly reporting packages and provide financial analysis;
- Ad hoc accounting research projects as required;
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years' financial reporting experience, with a minimum 3+ years’ experience reporting under IFRS;
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA), with preference to audit training in a large public accounting firm;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics AX 365, ACCPAC);
- Team player who is comfortable building relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Recruitment Partners or email Colin Grandysh, CPA, CA (email@example.com) for more information.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!